Who this course is for?
• You will have to first assess as to what the skills are required by the professionals. Then you have to assess whether or not you have those skills. If not, then it is a sign that you should immediately enroll for a Hadoop Training Program.
Why take this course?
• This course is blended with IT industry experience where even a fresher can start working on project in IT industry easily.
• Apache Hadoop is most often used by companies with 10-50 employees and 1M-10M dollars in revenue. 30,610 companies that use Apache Hadoop.
• Big Data Hadoop Certification training is meant to help you learn and master the entire Hadoop ecosystem.
• With our industry relevant course catalogue, we make sure that the learning is in line with how the technology is being used in the market today.
• We also have real-time projects for our learners to work on for better hands-on.
What you will learn?
• This package is designed for any undergraduates or job seekers and laterals to enhance their technical knowledge with BE/ BTech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Tech/ ME, M.Sc and other technical graduations.
• Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
• Use HDFS and Map Reduce for storing and analysing data at scale.
• Use Hive and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
• Analyse relational data using Hive and MySQL
Big data Analytics is the frontier of the IT field and has become crucial for almost every business. Big data can provide competitive edge advantages and decision making power to the business owners. Nowadays the ocean of opportunities is available for the big data professionals. As there is an enormous amount of data available around the globe, no one wants to miss any important or crucial data. In order to collect, preserve and analyze such a huge amount of data the business owners need a tool like Big data.