Who this course is for?
• Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
• Any Software engineer who are interested in Mobile Technologies
• Freshers/Graduates/ Software Testers
Why take this course?
• The biggest mobile platform in the world is Android, with over 72% market share and many big brands coming into android mobile manufacturing and development.
• Android can be developed on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
• Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
What you will learn?
• This package is designed for any undergraduates or job seekers and laterals to enhance their technical knowledge with BE/ BTech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Tech/ ME, M.Sc and other technical graduations.
• Core java is the programming language used to code android apps and this course starts with
• Complete core java training and basics SQL.
• The course will help you to learn how to Design, develop, modify, and debug Android applications according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You can develop any android application you like which totally depends on your imagination.
• This course will transform you to a professional android developer where you can work on any android project from the day of joining.
Choices for work, gaming, 5G streaming and anything else. There are over 24,000 phones and tablets that run on Android globally. So, no matter what you’re looking for, there’s something for you. This Android training course is designed to quickly get you up to speed how to make Android apps for Android devices. ... You will be able to write simple GUI applications, use built-in widgets and components, work with the database to store data locally, and much more by the end of this Android training course.