jspiders's Persistence with Hibernate course covers the core fundamental concepts of Hibernate like Session, Transaction, Associations, Mappings, Inheritance and types which helps to solve complex Relational Database Management System problems with entity beans. This course also covers the most advance features of Hibernate like NoSql, Spring, Filter, Search and Validator. You will also get to implement a Hibernate project in Java towards the end of the course.
After the completion of the Persistence with Hibernate at jspiders, you will be able to:
1. Understand ORM and basics of Hibernate
2. Understand and implement life cycle of Hibernate Persistence and Session Factory
3. Implement Hibernate Mappings, Inheritance and Types
4. Understand Hibernate Criteria and Query Language
5. Exploring Hibernate Transactions, Filter and Performance
6. Implement Hibernate Search and Validations
7. Hibernate with NoSQL and Spring
Who should go for this course?
This course is a foundation for any Java Programmer, Java Developer, Java Architect or any professional associated with Java who wants to explore and master the Java Persistence with Hibernate.
The pre-requisites for learning Hibernate is the basic knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, Java and JDBC.
Towards the end of the course, we will focus on designing an Inventory System that provides a very effective way of monitoring the inventories.
We will see how to monitor the quantity, location and status of the inventory as well as the related shipping details. Inventory System should be implemented as an interactive program that:
1. Enables admin user to enter the data regarding the inventories and order details of the complete inventory system
2. Render orders
3. Tracks the order items and its corresponding supplier details
4. Provides a complete invoice format for the orders
Why learn Persistence with Hibernate?
As data usage is increasing day by day in all domain applications, the usage and complexity of Database increases exponentially. It is important to have a framework which handles all the life cycle, connections, sessions and transactions of database, henceforth leaving only the business logic for the developers to work with. This is where Hibernate comes in and helps the professionals to concentrate only on business logic instead of database environments. There is a huge demand for Hibernate professionals and this course acts as a foundation, also provides lots of opportunities in the Java Persistence World.
- Hibernate Overview
- Hibernate Architecture
- Hibernate Environment Setup
- Hibernate Configuration
- Hibernate Session
- Hibernate Mapping Files
- Hibernate Mapping Types
- Hibernate Annotation
- Hibernate Query Language